Frost Spec rotation 7.3

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Some Dude

Hello! First want to say thank you very much for this helpful addon! Really helps me stay in rotation as I have problems with keeping that going tight for best damage.

Question; have noticed the Ebonbolt never lights up as part of the rotation. Have been studying when to use it and was given different tips. Use it before the fight, use it after Icy Viens, etc. Was hoping you might know and where to have it in rotation, updated on the addon for us Frosty mages. :)

Thanks again and hope people are enjoying your addon as much I do!
Kaminaris
Site Admin

I am working on a revamp of Mages but can't promise Frost will be perfect. I will follow icyveins as it is the ONLY source of rotations that are understandable for me. Basically I need rotations written for robots not for humans.
Some Dude

:D
Right on! Yeah, been going by Icy Veins too and its been good. Really thank you much for this addon and you work on it.It helps a bunch for training on the class and also to keep on track with rotation as well during intense raid movement fights. And I use hotkeys and macros! lol But, still human in the end. :)
rmilyard

Does the current module work well in 7.3.5? I have been out of game for a while and I am starting to play again. At this point really don’t know much anymore on frost mage and just want to get going without tons of research etc.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Well, try it.
Nekro

16 May 2018, 13:07rmilyard wrote:
Does the current module work well in 7.3.5?
No, it doesn't.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany