Cooldowns Enable/Disable?

Questions about addon itself.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Aetherlight

Would it be possible to add a master option for enabling and or disabling cooldown abilities. The bigger cooldowns that are part of the rotation; but if I'm just out farming or killing trash, Id like to disable it from my main rotation. Let me choose when to pop my cd's if I desire.

So if I'm on a raid boss fight, I can choose to pop all or certain cd's at certain times and continue on with my rotation. Found this to be a big issue with Demonology warlocks right now, and other classes. I know these are still alpha releases atm too.

Ovale used to have this option.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

There isn't a single rotation so far that has cooldowns included in main rotation.

If you are talking about Hunter BM:

Bestial wrath in BM is not a cooldown despite it's initial 1.5m CD. That is because barbed shot reduce CD by 12s.
1st barbed - 0s - CD 78s
2nd barbed - 12s - CD 66s
3rd barbed - 24s - CD 54s
4th barbed - 36s - CD 42s
--- Total reset
4th barbed - 48s - CD 30s

So real CD on BW is around 42s
Aetherlight

I find this to be a bigger issue with my Warlock right now as im leveling it from 100-110. Trying out Demonology. It keeps wanting me to select a 2 minute cooldown spell before I can continue the rotation.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Dude, can you be more specific? Screenshot? Name of the damn spell? This is getting really annoying.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany