Rogue

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Rogue

Daemox

Hello!

So i just discovered this addon and want to use it to learn to play my outlaw rogue.
Problem is when i installed the addon and the module once i get in combat the only spell getting a circle is Adrenaline Rush. And it stays there forever. Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks
Daemox
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Yes, you didn't wait for Rogue module to be updated. Few days ago blizzard decided to introduce patch 8.0.1 which broke all rotations.
Daemox

Heya mate,

When will that be? I'm very new here so sorry for all the questions :)
Kaminaris
Site Admin

That is a forbidden question.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany