Maxdps module can not install from twitch client and client delete module.

Questions about addon itself.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Bolafox

Of course, I can install module from curseforge but twitch client delete it when run itself.
What's more troubling is that your module can not search from twitch client. For that reason I must re-install your module everytime. Could you tell me why your module can't find it on a Twitch client? And if possible, could you tell me how to solve this problem?
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Manually download from curse, it appears to be issue with twitch client, there is "files" button in which you can see all versions.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany