DemonHunter 8.0.0 Feedback

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Please post your feedback here.

DH Havoc was released, it was based on simcraft rotation so should be pretty accurate.
elekayl

Thank you! I will be testing it out later this evening, will report back. (Havoc only)
elekayl

22 Sep 2018, 21:54elekayl wrote:
Thank you! I will be testing it out later this evening, will report back. (Havoc only)
Played for about 2 hours this evening, no errors. Glad to have it, I have really needed it!
Keph

So I have noticed when testing this addon, that with the talent build 1311211 which seems to be pretty normal, that the addon doesnt use blade dance unless you are in demonic form and just has you spamming chaos strike out of demonic form. Which from my testing is a dps loss of like 2-3k when only using blade dance in meta. I get far better DPS when using blade dance on CD even when single target.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

According to simcraft APL you should only use blade dance on single target IF (all conditions true):
  • You have first blood talent
  • Metamorphosis is NOT ready (on CD)
  • Eye beam cooldown is longer than 5 seconds
And it should be like this in addon as well. So you are either not using metamorphosis or not using eye beam.

https://github.com/simulationcraft/simc ... Havoc.simc

variable:
actions+=/variable,name=blade_dance,value=talent.first_blood.enabled|spell_targets.blade_dance1>=(3-talent.trail_of_ruin.enabled)
roughly translates to
consider blade dance if First Blood talent is taken or you have at least 3 enemies around you (2 with talent trail of ruin)

and with the demonic talent:
actions.demonic+=/blade_dance,if=variable.blade_dance&!cooldown.metamorphosis.ready&(cooldown.eye_beam.remains>(5-azerite.revolving_blades.rank*3)|(raid_event.adds.in>cooldown&raid_event.adds.in<25))
use blade dance if previous condition (variable) is true AND metamorphosis is NOT ready AND eye beam cooldown is longer than 5 seconds (3 seconds less with each revolving blades trait)

raid_event.adds is impossible to predict in addon

and lil explanation about revolving blades
Rank 1: eye beam cooldown is longer than 2 seconds
Rank 2: eye beam cooldown is longer than 0 second (minus one actually but CD cannot be shorter than 0)
Rank 3: eye beam cooldown is longer than 0 second (minus 4)
5 posts Page 1 of 1
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany