Arcane Mage

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Snicksnork

Does anyone have a rotation for arcane mages yet? I'm having a lot of trouble creating my own, I was wondering if someone has already made one?
Kaminaris
Site Admin

It is in Mage module. Mage was released some time ago but I must admit, it will require some fixes so if you can check it would be nice.
Snicksnork

Messing around with the mage module, it works... but can't get it to want me to use arcane missiles even though there is a clearcasting prock. Also, I'm not sure if it is just a personal thing, but I find that the weak aura for the module is a little slow, I'm not really sure how to change it to be a little more fluid, since i'm not really sure how to know when it is the burn phase or the conserve phase because it seems I have to do one last arcane blast after I run out of mana to trigger the evocation, which is a little bit annoying, because there is downtime (if there could be a little bar above the weak aura that says burn or conserve that would be cool :) ) . I know that this could probably be done in weak auras, but do you know if there was a way that you could see the cooldowns on the sides of the main damaging ability that would be fantastic, since it is a little distracting when it switches from a cool down back to a damaging ability, I know that it circles the ability that is coming up next, but I find my self-looking more at my action bar, that at the stuff in front of me, since I'm not sure what is happening next.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

I don't quite understand what you are saying. One thing at the time.
HamOfMoose

So with the clearcasting proc, @snicksnork ive noticed that if you use the War-mode talent that stacks clearcasting it doesnt seem to want to use it in the rotation, im guessing its a different spell buff id or whatever you call it.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany