Frozen Orb(84714) Spell not found error

8 posts Page 1 of 1
MageTings

Hi Kaminaris,

Thanks for putting in so much time updating your great addons. I've been trying to troubleshoot the Frost Mage maxdps rotation but I think I hit a wall.

I am receiving the following error:
"MaxDps: Spell not found on action bars: Frozen Orb(84714)"

I have tried binding a frozen orb to every action bar (1-6). I have also created a Frozen Orb macro that is called Frozen Orb and shows the Frozen Orb tooltip. The addon doesn''t seem to be detecting the skill so it just gets stuck when entering combat. If I cast a Frozen Orb then the rotation gets unstuck and starts working again since it's no longer looking for that ability.

I have manually reinstalled the addons and disabled all addons so the only 2 active are: MaxDps & MaxDps_Mage

Screenshot of the error and addons disabled: https://i.imgur.com/OdcpN5D.jpg

Addons installed via Twitch desktop App
AddOn Versions:
MaxDps Rotation Helper v8.0.7
MaxDps Mage v8.0.0

Thanks for the help
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Let me guess, you have pvp talent that changes frozen orb to work differently?
Milamber of Kelewan

CONFIRMING
11 Sep 2018, 23:51Kaminaris wrote:
Let me guess, you have pvp talent that changes frozen orb to work differently?
Hello Kaminaris,
Firstly thank you for all the work you put into this for the users. I greatly appreciate all that you do.
I wanted to add to MageTings post on the same issue. I have followed each step you listed and compared my findings to Mage Tings.
Everything was the same down to his screenshot showing the error, including the platform used for the Addon:
Addons installed via Twitch desktop App
AddOn Versions:
MaxDps Rotation Helper v8.0.7
MaxDps Mage v8.0.0

AND YES, after replacing "Concentrated Coolness" Frozen Orb started showing up in the rotation with no error code present.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

I will probably push support for this soon.
Uxxxxx

So i have the same Bug with Forzen Orb, i also use the PVP Talent. Just wanted to say that it would still need attentiion.

Second thing is does the Rotation requiers Ebonbolt skilled to really work? Cause it literally spams my chat full of Error Messages that Ebon Bold did not get found (I dont use that skill often)

I enabled Alpha Versions to download, got everything installed (Every Class Modul and Base Add On) reinstalled everything etc. etc. and still the Errors accur.

"Spell not found on action bars: Frozen orb (84714)"

"Spell not found on action bars: Ebonbolt (257537)"

is basicly everyhting i see in my Chat :D
Kaminaris
Site Admin

It should be fixed in 8.0.1
Tbbellville

Mine is saying spells non of them are found on all my toons. Have uninstalled and reinstalled . All of a sudden it quit working. Mine is the 8.o version
Kaminaris
Site Admin

8 posts Page 1 of 1
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany