Weakauras

Informations how overlay api works, how to use it externally.
16 posts Page 1 of 2
tuverentetil
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Weak auras have delay in showing next spell, in fact so much that it still show previous spell when rest of overlay is already pointing to another. For myself I modified Addon to show it in wow api through frame and SetTexture which seems working far better. Can you please add that in mainstream ?
Kaminaris
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

It only means you have a lot of garbage weak auras:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/292264148
00:39:17 - instant

So no, it won't be added to main. Clean up your WA.
samuraiwillz

I dont have any wa's beside the one and i get lag as well any suggestions?
Kaminaris
Site Admin

What is your interval in MaxDps?
samuraiwillz

really new with max dps and not sure what you mean by max interval or where that setting it
samuraiwillz

anyway i can display the key that i have the ability bound to show up instead of the name of the spell?
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Show me your maxdps options
samuraiwillz

default at 0.15
Kaminaris
Site Admin

So there shouldn't be any delay in showing weakaura icon. Just make sure you have newest version from wago.io:
https://wago.io/HJ9YcrnEZ

If you still have delay, check without addons. 99% of issues like this comes from terribly written addons OR auras.
samuraiwillz

i disabled everything except wa and dps still gets lag
16 posts Page 1 of 2
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany