Addon isn't working correctly

Questions about addon itself.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Spectro

I'm a frost mage and I have the mage module. I'm using ElvUI. In the chat it says Mage [Fire] instead of Frost and it is saying "Spell not found on action bars: Water Jet" which is on my pet bar.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Pet should not autocast water jet. Pet bars are not supported because of how bad they are. You need to have a macro with waterjet on your OWN action bars. Even if you set it as autocast.
Spectro

Is it fine if it says I'm a fire mage? It seems to be working otherwise except it never seems to tell me to use Ebonbolt or Ice Nova.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Its not the very best rotation out there. Frost was written pretty long time ago.

However I just got beta and I started working on new rotations so its pretty pointless at the end of expansion to update rotation that will be gone in 2 months.

You need to understand I am alone in this (nobody wants to help). There is an option to write rotation yourself. And lastly it is the end of expansion.
Spectro

I'd help but I just got back into WoW and I'm not very knowledgeable about this sort of thing. Thanks for the replies, though. Good luck with the addon.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany