Suggestions

Questions about addon itself.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Here is the topic for suggestions.
If you have interesting idea let me know in this thread. But keep in mind some things will never be implemented:

• Things that will slow down WoW considerably like animated textures around button, animations in general
  • Dual/tripple rotations - that is what custom rotations are for. I might add more conditions to it like loading only in dungeon etc.
  • Highlighting raid frames for healers - in the end this addon is for dps mostly
  • Defensive cooldowns - this is my policy, I do not want to force or even suggest defensive cooldowns, its often not even up to you when to use them (usually on raid, healers decides when people should use them). Also just because you are low on HP doesn't mean you should pop your defensive CDs.

I will expand this list as I will see it fit.

So if you idea is not on the list above, feel free to post it here.
feralsmile

I've installed this addon, poured through your forums, and cannot for the life of me figure out how to open the damn config. I want to make a couple small changes to the Enhancement rotation as the one out of the box is close but not quite right. However, I can't figure out how to do this. There's no list of in game commands to bring up the right menu, if such a menu exists. All i can bring up is MaxDps Custom Rotations, which isn't helpful because it's empty. I want to EDIT the provided rotation, not go through the unnecessary hassle of trying to write an entirely new one with what appears to be a custom programming language.

Please add a config menu accessible in game where we can pull rotation code and paste. Or better yet, develop a UI for the code portion with drop down menus. I'd settle for the code, though. As of now, it's not actually a helpful addon because it gives me bad input, and I can't change it to give me good input. =(

Great work so far!
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Due to the nature of rotation its pretty much impossible to make UI to let you "create" rotations.

There is option to write a custom code rotation in game /maxdps.

And original code is on github (tho you need still to know a bit about developement) but it is mostly a copy and paste.

Most of them are simply too complex
3 posts Page 1 of 1
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany