AzeriteUI

Informations how overlay api works, how to use it externally.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts Page 1 of 1
MisunderstoodWookiee

Kaminaris
Site Admin

Just to be sure, 24 buttons is absolute max?
MisunderstoodWookiee

19 Sep 2018, 16:38Kaminaris wrote:
Just to be sure, 24 buttons is absolute max?
According too the official curse project page correct

Also verified in-game.

Just a word of cuation tho -
and they appear to have a discord and BitBucket
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Go to addon folder (MaxDps), open buttons.lua with some text editor, replace everything it with this:
https://pastebin.com/xit3X8vN

And tell me if it is working.
MisunderstoodWookiee

It appears to be working so far yes!

I see it is not too hard to add compatibility, I was browsing this very file last night.

I actually have this installed on my VSCode as I use it making plugins to other addons I use.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Yes is not hard to add compatibility, UNLESS addons use some crazy shit custom action buttons.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

8.0.8 - Azerite UI is now supported
Goldpaw

20 Sep 2018, 10:27Kaminaris wrote:
Yes is not hard to add compatibility, UNLESS addons use some crazy shit custom action buttons.
I would assume both of the UIs I've coded (AzeriteUI, DiabolicUI) which appears to have threads here are guilty of that! :lol:

I'm sorry I've been hard to get a hold of when it comes to questions about this, I was completely unaware this was even something somebody was doing. Or if somebody told me, I guess it must have been lost in the wall of Discord discussions we sometimes have. No excuses, though. That's the price I pay for living with my head in the clouds, I guess... tend to lose track of what's happening around me! :o

Just wanted to drop by and say I'll make an effort to keep stuff compatible in both these and future projects. :)
Kaminaris
Site Admin

button.spellId = 0,
I had oneliner to detect spell ID but since 0 is truthy in lua it never found any spell ID.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany