Fury Warrior suggestions

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Yeezyman

Just some quick suggestions

1. Siegebreaker and Recklessness should be used in a way that they line up. The add-on will often tell you to pop seigebreaker even if there is only an 8 second cd on Recklessness and it causes you to completely miss that window of damage.

2. Rampage always needs to be up when you cast siegebreaker. Siegebreaker is just a game of how many rampages can i fit in this window, but the add-on almost seems like its using siegebreaker as just a rage generator. Casting Siegebreaker at the beginning of the fight without rage could actually result in just one rampage during that window vs 4 rampages if you already have one up when you pop it. This is a huge window of DPS that the add-on misses a lot. Its probably the biggest flaw in the Fury Warrior rotation module.

With that said, Im not sure how the addon actually works so Im not positive that itd be able to line up cooldowns or know not to use one spell until you can use another so maybe these are just limitations in the addon but im just posting this in case. love u kissy kissy
balane

I can't do anything with your first request nor do I know what the threshold of waiting should be but the player should certainly make that determination for themselves.

For using Siege Breaker only when enraged you can edit Addons/MaxDps_Warrior/main.LUA

Change this line;
Code: Select all
	if talents[WF.Siegebreaker] and cooldown[WF.Siegebreaker].ready then
		return WF.Siegebreaker;
to this;
	if talents[WF.Siegebreaker] and enrage and cooldown[WF.Siegebreaker].ready then
		return WF.Siegebreaker;
Yeezyman

Hey, sorry it took me a while to get back, but i felt bad telling you thats not what I meant since you did all that to help.
You are right about players should be able to line up their Recklessness and Siege.

As far as the only using Siegebreaker if Rampage is available I will try to make it simpler than my first paragraph where I tried to explain why to do this and not just when.

As basic as I can get
IF NOT enraged siegebreaker at 65 rage (during recklessness 55 rage)
IF enraged siegebreaker at 80 rage (during recklessness 60 rage)

Like I said you're a lot smarter than me so you understand what can be done and what cant, I was just pointing out those two things hurt fury dps a lot.
balane

I never used this app until the day I saw your post and came here to research a little bit. I'm far from experienced with it. Let me pour over some of the coding for trigger options and see if I can find a way to do that. I do see the addon can read rage levels which is good and certainly there must be a way to set up Siegebreaker triggers to react with those variables even though they appear complicated. We may need to see if the developer is willing to help on this in the end however. I do have a 120 Warrior which is helpful.
balane

Another poster and I are having a discussion in the Warrior subforum. Is it possible to set up the addon to do the following?
IF NOT enraged siegebreaker at 65 rage (during recklessness 55 rage)
IF enraged siegebreaker at 80 rage (during recklessness 60 rage)
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Yes it is, but i merged your topic with existing one in warrior fury. Fury needs a rework from simcraft and I might be doing it this weekend.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

I am willing to help however guys thing is. I will be reworking fury pretty soon, straight from simcraft so I really dont wanna waste time on fixing something that will be rewritten soon.
balane

That sounds terrific Kaminaris. I'll look forward to it. Thank you.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany