Cooldowns Enable/Disable?

Questions about addon itself.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Aetherlight

Would it be possible to add a master option for enabling and or disabling cooldown abilities. The bigger cooldowns that are part of the rotation; but if I'm just out farming or killing trash, Id like to disable it from my main rotation. Let me choose when to pop my cd's if I desire.

So if I'm on a raid boss fight, I can choose to pop all or certain cd's at certain times and continue on with my rotation. Found this to be a big issue with Demonology warlocks right now, and other classes. I know these are still alpha releases atm too.

Ovale used to have this option.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

There isn't a single rotation so far that has cooldowns included in main rotation.

If you are talking about Hunter BM:

Bestial wrath in BM is not a cooldown despite it's initial 1.5m CD. That is because barbed shot reduce CD by 12s.
1st barbed - 0s - CD 78s
2nd barbed - 12s - CD 66s
3rd barbed - 24s - CD 54s
4th barbed - 36s - CD 42s
--- Total reset
4th barbed - 48s - CD 30s

So real CD on BW is around 42s
Aetherlight

I find this to be a bigger issue with my Warlock right now as im leveling it from 100-110. Trying out Demonology. It keeps wanting me to select a 2 minute cooldown spell before I can continue the rotation.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Dude, can you be more specific? Screenshot? Name of the damn spell? This is getting really annoying.
Drisma

Hello, first off let me start by saying I love your work and want to thank you for keeping this up to date.
However I also wonder if there is any possibility to remove certain skills from the rotation? Namely Aspect of the Wild and Bestial Wrath. It's two sides of this, both the one that the thread creator said about open world questing and maybe more importantly that I want to choose myself when I want to use these abilities during a boss encounter.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

You can always write a custom rotation:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4

Based on the one from module.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany