dependency missing

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Pogy123

Hello maybe this is wong section but never mind I got a problem with this addon cuz always when I download and put in Addons secions in wow that addon is not working and it show to just only this “dependency missing” and that addon maxDps is enable and I have no idea where is a problem please guys help meeeee
Kaminaris
Site Admin

u need MaxDps
and MaxDps_Warlock
or any other module
Pogy123

And where I can download them ?
Kaminaris
Site Admin

curse or wowinterface
4 posts Page 1 of 1
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany