Mage - Arcane (disabled)

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Cobo

The msg i am getting in my chat box is that it is loaded
but disabled, i have /maxdps and the mage box has 1 small line
and can not click the enable, i have uninstalled and reinstalled with twitch (hunter - lock works fine)
but it keeps telling me the mage (frost/arcane) cant work because it is disabled...

My questing is how do i enable it?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, i love the addon great work...
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Questions are not dumb if written properly:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6
Cobo

like i said in 1st post, my hunter maxdps works and my lock maxdps works and i installed the mage the same way as i installed those two, with twitch...
and i thought it might have installed wrong so i deleted the mage maxdps and reinstalled it with twitch and i get the same message, so it is not the install or any other addons because my other maxdps works fine....and this is all i can show you, i do not know how to go into the program and get the error code
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_090918_202937.jpg
WoWScrnShot_090918_202937.jpg (49.12 KiB) Viewed 244 times
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Dude come on... at least read what I have written there.
Cobo

yeah, your link said that it was not installed right, i said funny all my other maxdps works fine
installed the SAME way, but i guess this is me doing something wrong somehow just by installing it from twitch...
i just ask how do i ENABLE it, there is no way to go into the MAGE maxdps addon itself and enable/disable it, or if there is i do not know how to and thats all i was asking, but you want to link me to your (ITS MY FAULT AND DO NOT KNOW HOW TO INSTALL ADDONS LINK) (funny all 19 of my others work fine, just the mage one) and that includes 2 other maxdps addons..but its all good....simple questions has no simple answer, all you had to say is you cant enable/disable individual parts, (hunter,warlock,mage,dk,warrior) its either all or none.....i will uninstall it all and reinstall it and if it does not work then i will KNOW it is the addon (maxdps) and will not use the mage one...hey every addon cant be perfect :) all though this is a nice addon, good work to the classes that work :)....
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Now read first 2 points. I don't see that information anywhere.
Cobo

i apologize, you was right, the dumb thing in the blizz addon page was disabled...i kept looking at the rotation helper and it said enabled...2 places it can be set...still a great addon :) i was never mad, just didnt understand where you was saying to look.....
Kaminaris
Site Admin

here:
8 posts Page 1 of 1
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany