Priest 8.0.1 Feedback

18 posts Page 2 of 2
Kaminaris
Site Admin

What are you talking about? Mind Blast is a normal spell unless you take Shadow Word Void, then it gets replaced by it.
elekayl

Just played on my shadow priest a bit to provide feedback. The only issue I had was when shifting out of shadowform, it gives error "Spell not found on action bars: Shadowform(232698). Shadowform uses special action button 1, so no need to be on action bar. Can submit cap if needed.
tuber

03 Sep 2018, 06:53macaw wrote:

Why are you still checking for Mind Blast? There's no such spell and it's erroring out. (8092 id)
Mind Blast is still a spell if you arent specced into Shadow Word: Void....
Kaminaris
Site Admin

05 Sep 2018, 21:10elekayl wrote:
Just played on my shadow priest a bit to provide feedback. The only issue I had was when shifting out of shadowform, it gives error "Spell not found on action bars: Shadowform(232698). Shadowform uses special action button 1, so no need to be on action bar. Can submit cap if needed.
Yeah but stance bars can be disabled so just put it on your action bars somewhere far or ignore warning if you know what you are doing.

I cannot let people dps without shadow form because that is a pure dps loss. Rotation should not proceed if you are not in shadow form.
elekayl

06 Sep 2018, 04:58Kaminaris wrote:

Yeah but stance bars can be disabled so just put it on your action bars somewhere far or ignore warning if you know what you are doing.

By use of an addon or is there some setting I am overlooking? I would love to be able to disable this bar on several classes.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Yes there is setting you are overlooking. Disabling warnings or any messages.
Rotation will not go thru if you are not in shadow form because that is flat dps loss.
elekayl

06 Sep 2018, 15:15Kaminaris wrote:
Yes there is setting you are overlooking. Disabling warnings or any messages.
It wasn't disabling warning and messages that I was looking for, but how to disable the "stance" bar. Short of having to use an addon like Bartender.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Yes I was talking about usage of addons.

MaxDps is universal for most of action bar addons. Just because there is something not possible on default UI doesn't mean I should not account for it. Thus -> you need to have shadow form somewhere on action bars.

Or just ignore the warning and enter shadow form using stance bar.

Also default UI is just bad, totally user unfriendly.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany