New Rogue Update doesnt work

11 posts Page 1 of 2
schibudi

The update from 4 / 26 / 2021 doesnt work. There dont appear the circle in my actionbar :shock:
Blliss

I have the same issue, Rogue isnt working after todays update, no issue with other classes
Quilan

I have the same, on entering combat i get

Message: ...erface\AddOns\MaxDps_Rogue\Specialization\Outlaw.lua:106: attempt to index global 'FR' (a nil value)
Time: Tue Apr 27 09:18:54 2021
Count: 4
Stack: ...erface\AddOns\MaxDps_Rogue\Specialization\Outlaw.lua:106: attempt to index global 'FR' (a nil value)
[string "=[C]"]: ?
[string "@Interface\AddOns\MaxDps_Rogue\Specialization\Outlaw.lua"]:106: in function `NextSpell'
[string "@Interface\AddOns\MaxDps\Core.lua"]:274: in function `?'
[string "@Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua"]:55: in function <...s\ElvUI\Libraries\Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:50>

Locals:

I have tried with just MaxDPS and the Rogue addon and get the same error. MaxDPS is version 9.0.3.1 and the Rogue addon 9.0.5 so they all report as out of date, but are the latest i have found
markuscha

27 Apr 2021, 08:40Quilan wrote:
I have the same, on entering combat i get

Message: ...erface\AddOns\MaxDps_Rogue\Specialization\Outlaw.lua:106: attempt to index global 'FR' (a nil value)
Time: Tue Apr 27 09:18:54 2021
Count: 4
Stack: ...erface\AddOns\MaxDps_Rogue\Specialization\Outlaw.lua:106: attempt to index global 'FR' (a nil value)
[string "=[C]"]: ?
[string "@Interface\AddOns\MaxDps_Rogue\Specialization\Outlaw.lua"]:106: in function `NextSpell'
[string "@Interface\AddOns\MaxDps\Core.lua"]:274: in function `?'
[string "@Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua"]:55: in function <...s\ElvUI\Libraries\Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:50>

Locals:

I have tried with just MaxDPS and the Rogue addon and get the same error. MaxDPS is version 9.0.3.1 and the Rogue addon 9.0.5 so they all report as out of date, but are the latest i have found
to get it to work until this is fixed, just open the Outlaw.lua and exclude line 105 to 111.
Should look like this:

-- if covenantId == NightFae then
-- MaxDps:GlowCooldown(FR.AncientAftershock, cooldown[FR.AncientAftershock].ready);
-- elseif covenantId == Necrolord then
-- MaxDps:GlowCooldown(FR.ConquerorsBanner, cooldown[FR.ConquerorsBanner].ready);
-- elseif covenantId == Kyrian then
-- MaxDps:GlowCooldown(FR.SpearOfBastion, cooldown[FR.SpearOfBastion].ready);
-- end

seems as if these are warrior abilities =)
mtlemos

27 Apr 2021, 19:28markuscha wrote:

to get it to work until this is fixed, just open the Outlaw.lua and exclude line 105 to 111.
Should look like this:

-- if covenantId == NightFae then
-- MaxDps:GlowCooldown(FR.AncientAftershock, cooldown[FR.AncientAftershock].ready);
-- elseif covenantId == Necrolord then
-- MaxDps:GlowCooldown(FR.ConquerorsBanner, cooldown[FR.ConquerorsBanner].ready);
-- elseif covenantId == Kyrian then
-- MaxDps:GlowCooldown(FR.SpearOfBastion, cooldown[FR.SpearOfBastion].ready);
-- end

seems as if these are warrior abilities =)
Instead of deleting it, replace those lines with the following code to get it to work as intended:
Code: Select all
if covenantId == NightFae then
		MaxDps:GlowCooldown(OL.Sepsis, cooldown[OL.Sepsis].ready);
	elseif covenantId == Necrolord then
		MaxDps:GlowCooldown(OL.SerratedBoneSpear, cooldown[OL.SerratedBoneSpear].ready);
	elseif covenantId == Kyrian then
		MaxDps:GlowCooldown(OL.EchoingReprimand, cooldown[OL.EchoingReprimand].ready);
	end
Keiichi25

mtlemos' adjustment works.

I think the author was sleep depped and didn't realize he put the wrong code there.
Keiichi25

The 9.0.6 update is still bugged for Outlaw.

Lines 106-110
MaxDps:GlowCooldown(OL.AncientAftershock, cooldown[OL.AncientAftershock].ready);
MaxDps:GlowCooldown(OL.SpearOfBastion, cooldown[OL.SpearOfBastion].ready);
end
SpearOfBastion should be replaced with EchoingReprimand
furyus

After last update have some bug: non-stop spamming message in chat "Spell Key SpearOfBastion not found!". Option "Disable info messages" not helping with this.

ROGUE OUTLAW
Keiichi25

You will need to go into outlaw.lua, go to line 106 and look for this code:
  MaxDps:GlowCooldown(OL.AncientAftershock, cooldown[OL.AncientAftershock].ready);
  MaxDps:GlowCooldown(OL.SpearOfBastion, cooldown[OL.SpearOfBastion].ready);
end
You will need to replace the code with this:
  MaxDps:GlowCooldown(OL.Sepsis, cooldown[OL.Sepsis].ready);
  MaxDps:GlowCooldown(OL.EchoingReprimand, cooldown[OL.EchoingReprimand].ready);
end
It will then work right.
Chiqen

I am getting similar errors for Assassination rogue. Updated and getting spammed with Lua errors.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany