Bug Report Survival lacerate

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts Page 1 of 1
somadu

in the addon it does not appear inside the combo keep the lacerate dot and neither in the bar of the applied dot.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Sorry, survival rotation was written by theorycrafter and I do not know it's rotation. I cannot reveal who did it but it was someone from hunter discord.

Unfortunately I cannot provide support for this specialization.
indil

Kaminaris
Site Admin

I dont think its necessary anymore. Survival has rotation from simcraft for 8.0.1
4 posts Page 1 of 1
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany