BM Hunter pet issue

12 posts Page 1 of 2
elekayl

Having an issue where the error message pops up when engaging or disengaging action with pet.

MaxDps v 8.1.1
MaxDps Hunter v 8.1.3 (started happening with this upgrade)

No LUA errors are being reported that I can find. Using BugGrabber/Sack, have debug turned on for MaxDps. Not sure where else to look.

MaxDps reports"Pet basic ability needs to be on YOUR action bar (Smack, Claw, Bite)

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/nQnSvuR
elekayl

Leaving original report for whatever reason, but i needed to add that I finally noticed that you added something called Advanced AOE detection and that is why it is giving me the message. I have disabled this, because 1)I'm not even sure what it does,I see mention in the changelog, but details would be good. And maybe default to unchecked. and 2)I don't want all those buttons on my bar that I leave as default and don't need to be toggled like some of the other spells.
cheekyracer78

How did you disable it? my e-mail address is Daniel.harrell32@live.com
saljr63

I am having the same issue and it is very annoying.....any way to disable the chat feature?
elekayl

You can turn off the new Advanced AoE detection under the MaxDps hunter module. Note this only affects BM.

You can turn off the error messages but I am not in game atm so i can't tell you exactly where. Look under the interface addon menu for MaxDps.
saljr63

Thanks I will look for it
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Its not an issue guys, unfortunately this is the ONLY way to correctly determine the number of targets around your pet.

Yes you can move it to action bars: here is the video how to do it. Shift - click to drag spell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9DsrQrjrEc

If that somehow fails you can disable it in Interface -> Addons -> MaxDps -> Hunter (get in combat at least once before going to options because these options are loaded on demand)
junkyardog

Hi,
I know how to add these abilities to my bars. I don't want to. I don't need to know how many enemies are around my pet.
I can't find the interface you are talking about.
All I see is MAX DPS AND HUNTER. No option for advanced aoe.
Can you help please.
junkyardog

SMack and claw are not even on all pets...can you fix this pls
Kaminaris
Site Admin

You maybe don't but maxdps needs to know. And it needs to know to keep up beast cleave or not.
I am really annoyed when people cant be bothered to read 2 sentences.

First: One of three abilities: Smack/Claw/Bite, ALL HUNTER PETS have at least one of these:
http://www.wow-petopia.com/talents/skills.php

Second: If you really dont want to put it somewhere, go back to my previous post and read it FULLY.
12 posts Page 1 of 2
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany