Bug Report v8.0.0-beta

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Grimmfoo

Using beta version for my BM hunter, level 76 (I have access to all spells in rotation per Icy Veins, except Dire Beast - spell ID: 120679 - which I'm not talented into).

Everything mostly works well, and is very responsive (maybe even a bit more than in Legion).

After about 4 hours of playtest, only one note stands out:

During rotation, overlay ring disappears briefly when most spells have been cast and are on CD or ticking. Rotation calls for Cobra Shot (spell ID: 193455) as filler, but addon goes dark for one cycle, and then moves on to next spell option available when off CD.

Could be that the trigger is waiting for Kill Command (Spell ID: 34026) to come off CD within 2.5 seconds, and is "holding" so that KC can be popped immediately (as Icy Veins suggests), but it appears to be going dark about 3.5-4 seconds before CD ends.

Not a huge deal, as I pop Cobra Shot to fill anyway, but the overlay ring is conspicuously absent. Maybe this was intentional based on other factors, or a more experienced BM hunter has a different take. Only offering up my observations.

Thanks for the hard work! Hope this helps!
Kaminaris
Site Admin

It was suppose to be intentional as the fact you should just use cobra shot to not overcap focus. But it might be bug as well. You would need to check it on max level. Level 76 is insufficient for tests
adioprotege2

I am a max level BM Hunter and I have to agree that the addon has us casting fewer Cobra Shots then recommended.

Cast Cobra Shot Icon Cobra Shot when there is nothing else to do, when you have a lot of Focus to burn, and when Kill Command Icon Kill Command is not coming off cooldown within 2.5 seconds.

It's not used just to make sure not to overcap focus.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

And then you can read:
Cast Kill Command Icon Kill Command on cooldown. Try to not cast anything right before it, so that you can cast it the very instant it comes off cooldown.
and then
Cast Cobra Shot Icon Cobra Shot when there is nothing else to do, when you have a lot of Focus to burn, and when Kill Command Icon Kill Command is not coming off cooldown within 2.5 seconds.
and then
The most important thing to watch out for is to not Focus starve yourself, such that you do not have enough Focus to cast your abilities on cooldown. This means that you should not always use Cobra Shot Icon Cobra Shot as soon as it is available, but rather only use it to prevent yourself from capping on Focus.
adioprotege2

Right. All I'm saying is that it should be cast a little more frequently then it is now. I can easily cap focus with the addon as is and have nothing else to press.
adioprotege2

Also, let me reiterate that I am not trying to badger you at all. I love your addon. I just think this hunter module could use a slight tweak.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

Well, try to tweak it and see how it goes. Its not a rocket sience, change condition on Cobra shot and check it on training dummy then let me know the result.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany