Issues with WA

7 posts Page 1 of 1
greathouse

I use the MaxDps addon for several of my classes and it helps me a lot because I have alts of every class and I can hardly remember how to play some of them. I haven't played protection on my paladin but the MaxDps Retribution module seems very slow in comparison to my other classes. I'm often waiting for the addon to catch up to what I'm doing because it's stays on the ability that I've just barely used for a bit too long. This can be confusing when I should use an ability two times in a row, because Im waiting for it to change, because it usually takes up to a second after I use an ability to indicate the next ability to use. It's not unusable and it has taught me the correct mental algorithm for the rotation, but the queueing system itself feels clunky on this module. This is the only MaxDPS module I've used that has this problem. If it's important, I'm using the Weak Auras string for the visualization of which abilities to queue. Thanks.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

TSU version?
greathouse

I do not know what the TSU is or how to tell you the version of it.
Kaminaris
Site Admin

It has TSU in name. If u dont have it try https://wago.io/aP7Sr4WhN
greathouse

Ha yes, it appears the one I was using is different: https://wago.io/HJ9YcrnEZ

I don't know how I ended up with an unofficial one, but I think it's from the notes on the twitch client. I'll try the new one and report if there's improvement.
greathouse

Thank you very much, Kaminaris. I'm happy to report that using the correct TSU fixed the issue. I would also like to suggest updating the mod info in the MaxDPS twitch.app because it's pointing at the old TSU, I was using, which was incorrect.

Kaminaris
Site Admin

Done
7 posts Page 1 of 1
drogie łóżka stolik kawowy stół dębowy rozkładany